Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.233.26
Sign in to follow this  
XSlim

forwarded port

new annoyance here i forward my port i need and then sometimes i can't connect to it once that happens have to change the port here and the program i have the port forwarded on and then it stays working for a couple of days.i have zero dns leaks and have tried multiple servers love the service been almost a year now thanks alot

new annoyance here i forward my port i need and then sometimes i can't connect to it once that happens have to change the port here and the program i have the port forwarded on and then it stays working for a couple of days.i have zero dns leaks and have tried multiple servers love the service been almost a year now thanks alot

Hello!

Do you mean that when you forward remotely a port, everything is fine for some days and then the forwarded port does not work anymore for you on any server? If so, it's very strange, we'll investigate. We are looking forward to your confirmation (or feel free to elaborate, any detail could help us).

Kind regards

yes i use a torrent client I'm not sure whats going on but the last few days after about 2 days it won't connect to anything the only solution i found was to change the port then it connects right away haven't messed with any settings have had the same setup running on different computers for the last year i do change ports from time to time but never had an issue with it

yes i use a torrent client I'm not sure whats going on but the last few days after about 2 days it won't connect to anything the only solution i found was to change the port then it connects right away haven't messed with any settings have had the same setup running on different computers for the last year i do change ports from time to time but never had an issue with it

Hello!

Understood, just one more question, the torrent client does not connect at all, or does it just display a yellow token and works anyway? In other words, the torrent client is unable to receive incoming connections or is it completely unable to work?

Kind regards

unable to get incoming connection it works doesn't freeze or anything i can change all settings just says downloading metadata on the torrent and never connects i change port and it connects again not sure where to start on the problem but changing the port fixes it for a couple of days

unable to get incoming connection it works doesn't freeze or anything i can change all settings just says downloading metadata on the torrent and never connects i change port and it connects again not sure where to start on the problem but changing the port fixes it for a couple of days

Hello!

We're currently experiencing port forwarding problems on Phoenicis only [EDIT: problem solved]. The fact that it works for a couple of days is quite puzzling, does it happen on every and each server? For example, if you change server without changing forwarded port, does it work again?

Kind regards

We're currently experiencing port forwarding problems on Phoenicis only [EDIT: problem solved].

Fyi Admin: since you have fixed this problem on Phoenicis, my reported problems with double or tripple portforwardings in the forwarded ports overview is gone.