Not connected, Your IP: 3.231.222.84
Sign in to follow this  
bluetenken

[SOLVED] Help setting openVPN on Android

Hi, I followed all instructions to set up my premium account on my rooted android phone, I generated the four files put them on the root of the sdcard named it openvpn. When I go to openvpnSettings on my phone, it sees the files it says connecting, auth then gives me a message "username and password required..." and then goes back to off.

There's an editable among the four files, but I'm not sure if there's anything or where to add it? Please help. Thx.

Hello!

It should not ask for username and password if you have copied all the four files in the proper directory.

Can you please check whether you're trying to connect to server Altair or Sigma on port 443 UDP? These servers are currently refusing connections on port 443 UDP and we'working to fix the issue.

If that's the case, on Sigma and Altair please use one of the following ports:

53 TCP

53 UDP

80 TCP

80 UDP

443 TCP

Omicron is accepting connection on port 443 UDP too.

Please see also this thread: https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=55&func=view&catid=2&id=896

Finally, could you please send us your OpenVPN connection log?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Hi, thanks for the reply! I figured the problem... I didn't realize I left the 'puter was connected to the server, that's why the phone connection wasn't working. Once I disconnected the from the pc, the openvpnSettings on android did its thing quickly, couldn't be more happy. Thanks very much!