Not connected, Your IP: 18.217.108.11
Sign in to follow this  
#!@root88

Linux Client

I, I'm just wondering if you have an ETA on the Linux native client? Will it be on par with the Windows version?

I don't mind using the network-manager, but I get the VPN secrets error message when I change servers.

Thanks.

I, I'm just wondering if you have an ETA on the Linux native client? Will it be on par with the Windows version?

I don't mind using the network-manager, but I get the VPN secrets error message when I change servers.

Thanks.

Hello!

We'll do our utmost best... to push the Air client for Linux programmer... :evil:

The Linux client will need Mono to run and it will be on par with the Windows version. We are very aware of several network-manager problems.

For example, your issue is determined by the fact that network-manager simply ignores the explicit-exit-notify directive in our configuration files, which is vital for connections over UDP, and does not pass it to OpenVPN. To make things worse, network-manager does not support embedded configuration files and ignores other useful directives.

As a momentary mitigation to your problem when switching servers, wait for the timeout (1 minute) when you disconnect.

A complete solution until our client is released would be running OpenVPN directly.

Kind regards

Thanks for the speedy reply. Hopefully the network-manager will recieve an update soon.

It's nice to know about the minute timeout, so thanks for that.

You have a great VPN service, and I'm surprised at how cheap it is for 3 months. Keep up the good work!

Guest rbj

This sounds great! It's really good for those of us who occasionally need a little hand holding. :ohmy: