Not connected, Your IP: 3.12.76.241
Sign in to follow this  
jeshua77

AirVPN_United States_UDP-443: Authentication failed

The credentials (passphrase or username/password) were not accepted by the remote VPN server.

I can use a server for a few minutes maybe an hour then the above message show. When i check my status on the airvpn webpage it says login failed because I am logged onto a server I have never heard of. Very frustrating, how do I stay logged on.

The credentials (passphrase or username/password) were not accepted by the remote VPN server.

I can use a server for a few minutes maybe an hour then the above message show. When i check my status on the airvpn webpage it says login failed because I am logged onto a server I have never heard of. Very frustrating, how do I stay logged on.

Hello!

You see on your control panel that your account is connected to a server you never heard of? Did you give your user.key to anyone?

Kind regards

i have been a member for 24 hours or so and have given my info to no one. when the problem happens the tunnelblic says i am disconnected when i check my status on the VPN website it says it login failed because i am already connect to some other server...

i have been a member for 24 hours or so and have given my info to no one. when the problem happens the tunnelblic says i am disconnected when i check my status on the VPN website it says it login failed because i am already connect to some other server...

Hello!

We'll check the problem carefully. Please notify us when you experience the issue through the "Contact us" form. Also, can you please tell us which Tunnelblick and Mac OS X versions you are running?

Kind regards