Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.198.60
Sign in to follow this  
baileybaboy

Very slow Downloads

I don't know what happened to my DL speeds. I am not even able to go up past 10 kb/s on a torrent that has over 3000+ seeds. I compared it to my friend who is downloading the same torrent using a different VPN company, and he said he is averaging 300-400 kb/s on that particular torrent. What could have happened when everything was OK since I signed up until yesterday? The only thing I did before this all began was renew my subscription with AirVPN for another 90 days. I already sent an email regarding this matter but no one replied. Please help.

I don't know what happened to my DL speeds. I am not even able to go up past 10 kb/s on a torrent that has over 3000+ seeds. I compared it to my friend who is downloading the same torrent using a different VPN company, and he said he is averaging 300-400 kb/s on that particular torrent. What could have happened when everything was OK since I signed up until yesterday? The only thing I did before this all began was renew my subscription with AirVPN for another 90 days. I already sent an email regarding this matter but no one replied. Please help.

Hello!

Your mail was not received. Can you please send us your client connection logs and information about your OS?

Kind regards

I have Window XP. Where do I locate my Client Connection Logs? I'm not savvy when it comes to these things.

Hello!

If you run the Air client, please right-click on its dock icon, select "Logs", click "Copy to clipboard" and paste here. Please take the logs after some minutes your computer is connected to a VPN server.

Kind regards

Hi.

Thanks you for your reply and assistance.

Unfortunately, I can no longer get you the information to solve my slow DL problems as of the moment. My computer hard drive crashed and I need to replace the drive. I will need help re-installing the AirVPN Client and COMODO. It has been a long time ago since I installed those things and I am not sure I remember how to do it. Once again, I am not that computer savvy when it comes to Networks and the like.

Please show me where I might get information to set those things up again after I place in a new hard drive.

Thanks.