Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.240.249
Sign in to follow this  
orkip@kc.rr.com

something very strange is happening with google

for past hour or i'm getting this message from google

our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?

This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop. In the meantime, solving the above CAPTCHA will let you continue to use our services.

This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

Sometimes you may be asked to solve the CAPTCHA if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.

I was on the Pavonis server

for past hour or i'm getting this message from google

our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?

This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop. In the meantime, solving the above CAPTCHA will let you continue to use our services.

This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

Sometimes you may be asked to solve the CAPTCHA if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.

I was on the Pavonis server

Hello!

Probably some abuse from Pavonis, for example a massive amount of automated requests toward Google. We'll keep an eye on it.

Kind regards

I am getting a similar message when connected to Librae.

"We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now."

I am unable to search with google because of this. Please advise.

when i do a google search i get a page saying google can't do my search right now because of automated requests being sent from my network.