Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.48.155
Sign in to follow this  
stephenm142

is air support responsive?

I am new, sending an email and also requesting an account gets no response. I am concerned how quickly to expect responses.

Thanks,

Stephen

I am new, sending an email and also requesting an account gets no response. I am concerned how quickly to expect responses.

Thanks,

Stephen

Hello!

Customer service for Premium members usually responds in a few minutes or a few hours, according to the complexity of the problem.

Responses to non-customers regarding questions that are already answered in the FAQ or that do not make sense can take longer or can never be sent.

Kind regards

I'm having the same issue. I sent two emails. One about getting a free trial, which was never replied to so I ended up paying to test it out anyway.

And the second email (about two days ago) was about getting a referral coupon code so I can tell my friends to use this service.

However, with the lack of response from both emails, I'm reconsidering actually referring them.

Okay great, this is reasonable. I did search the FAQS looking for response time for a trial account and I didn't see that. So I will wait until you get around to my trial account request and then take it from there.

Thanks for the quick response,

Stephen

I posted this a few hours ago but apparently it didn't go through so I'm posting it again.

I'm having the same issue. I sent AirVPN support two emails.

The first I asked for a free trial and they never got back to me. That's fine, I ended up paying for a 3 month plan to try it out anyway.

The second email asked for some referral coupon codes so I can refer my friends. It's been a couple of days and still no response. You would think that they would be fast to respond to possible new customers.

In any case, based on their lack of response to emails, I am reconsidering referring people to this service.

They are not very responsive at all. I tried to set up a trial account, and no one replied to my trial account request. I asked questions via the forum and via email, still no joy. If this is the treatment I expect to get as a paid client, then I am not sure if I want to use your VPN service.

Customer service is the first contact you have to make a good first impression. So far not such a good impression, and a chat service with actual people to chat with would be very helpful

Cheers,

Jonn