Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.189.78
Sign in to follow this  
jptor1234

Comodo and firefox issue

sorry if this is a repeat but can't find exact reasons on the forum or exact syntax to use.

I have downloaded the latest version of comodo, new interface

went into firewall settings, advanced

1. setup up a network zone using the name "AirVPN" . A safe way to define it: IP Range [10.4.0.0 - 10.9.255.255]

2. then connected to Air VPN and wrote down the IP address of the server I always use 108.59.8.182

3. opened up global rules and there were several block rules already there.

4. created -

Block And Log IP In/Out From MAC Any To MAC Any Where Protocol Is Any (and put it at the top)

Allow IP In/Out From In [AirVPN] To MAC Any Where Protocol Is Any

Allow IP In/Out From MAC Any To In [AirVPN] Where Protocol Is Any (and put at the top)

Allow IP In/Out From In [Loopback Zone] to MAC Any Where Protocol Is Any (my loopback zone was preset...maybe it was wrong)

Allow IP In/Out From MAC Any To In [Loopback Zone] Where Protocol Is Any

Allow TCP or UDP In/Out From IP 108.59.8.182 To MAC Any Where Source Port Is Any And Destination Port Is Any

Allow TCP or UDP In/Out From MAC Any To IP 108.59.8.182 Where Source Port Is Any And Destination Port Is Any

couldn't connect via firefox so I had to uninstall to send this email....is there anything else I need?

I used IP4 options and not IP6 when setting up rules.

I was planning to only use comodo when connecting to air vpn and turning it off for non air vpn traffic.

sorry for dumb questions....

s

Hello!

Are ALL the Allow rules placed higher than the "block all" rule? Also, at least one rule seems to be missing (see step 11a). See also step 12 in case you forgot to modify your hosts file.

See step 11 to allow communications with your router and with your internal network.

Please feel free to send us a screenshot of your Global Rules and Network Zones, and the content of your hosts file.

Kind regards