Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.214.76
Sign in to follow this  
Frumpsmaster

Are Trials Still Available?

I've used the contact form to request a trial but haven't heard back. I was hoping to find a VPN provider ASAP so I can get back to my internet activities. Just curious if you are still offering the trial service?

I've used the contact form to request a trial but haven't heard back. I was hoping to find a VPN provider ASAP so I can get back to my internet activities. Just curious if you are still offering the trial service?

Hello!

Yes, we are, although we can't satisfy all the massive amount of requests. Free access is anyway guaranteed to activists working in human rights hostile countries according to our bandwidth availability. The quickest way to obtain a trial access is subscribing to any plan, testing for 3 days and before the end of the 3rd day asking for a refund (no questions asked) if the service does not meet your expectations and requirements or if you prefer to change plan. Refunds are normally delivered in a few business days and in any case never later than 30 days. Preserve your invoice ID or transaction ID and send it to us if you ask for a refund so that we can correlate the payment to your account and deliver the refund swiftly.

Kind regards

If I go ahead and sign up as you suggest will I be able to get support within those three days? It seems like you guys are pretty busy. I'm coming from PrivateInternetAccess VPN. I've been unable to get Comodo working so I can prevent exposing my true IP when the service disconnects (which it has). I came across your lovely thread to using Windows + Comodo to prevent such a scenario. In particular I just want to make sure that if I need help with step #5 I will be able to get it within the first three days of my subscription.

5) Determine the entry-IP addresses of the AirVPN server(s) you wish to connect to (if you don't know how to do it, please do not hesitate to contact us).

If I go ahead and sign up as you suggest will I be able to get support within those three days? It seems like you guys are pretty busy. I'm coming from PrivateInternetAccess VPN. I've been unable to get Comodo working so I can prevent exposing my true IP when the service disconnects (which it has). I came across your lovely thread to using Windows + Comodo to prevent such a scenario. In particular I just want to make sure that if I need help with step #5 I will be able to get it within the first three days of my subscription.

5) Determine the entry-IP addresses of the AirVPN server(s) you wish to connect to (if you don't know how to do it, please do not hesitate to contact us).

Hello!

Of course.

Kind regards

The reason I want the trial is because I intend to pay anonymously, which is a hassle. I have never used a VPN before, and I want to try it to see if it will work for me, especially in combination with Tor. You could call me a former activist in hiding. I can't safely use the internet anymore without great risk of being found. Since I'm a former activist, I hope no one is looking for me, but I have no way of knowing whether "they" are looking for me or not, until it's too late.

Like the person that started this thread, I'm worried that you're already making promises you can't keep...offer a trial, and then fail to deliver. What other promises are you going to fail to deliver? People get killed over things like this. Trust, me I know. I barely survived, and I'm one of the lucky ones. Everyone else is dead already, or wishing they were dead.

Hello!

Yes, we are, although we can't satisfy all the massive amount of requests. Free access is anyway guaranteed to activists working in human rights hostile countries according to our bandwidth availability. The quickest way to obtain a trial access is subscribing to any plan, testing for 3 days and before the end of the 3rd day asking for a refund (no questions asked) if the service does not meet your expectations and requirements or if you prefer to change plan. Refunds are normally delivered in a few business days and in any case never later than 30 days. Preserve your invoice ID or transaction ID and send it to us if you ask for a refund so that we can correlate the payment to your account and deliver the refund swiftly.

Kind regards

I just wish this information was on the front page next to the free trial offer. Save people requesting a free trial and wasting a week not hearing anything.