Not connected, Your IP: 34.228.168.200
Sign in to follow this  
MICHAEL FOX

Liberty Reserve payment processor.

MICHAEL FOX wrote:

Hi,

Can you please tell me, is it possible to use LibertyReserve payment processor?

Thanks.

Hello!

Thank you for your inquiry.

Sorry, we accept the following:

AlertPay

BitCoin

PayPal

Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

harshithkashyap wrote:

Hello..:D

Is it possible to include PaisaPay also?

Hello!

Can you please point us to Paisapay official website link?

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Hmmn.. Sorry.. Actually Paisapay is a registered trademark of Ebay India. I didnt know this. It was very easy to transact with it. Its difficult for me to use Paypal in India. So any other options?

harshithkashyap wrote:

Hmmn.. Sorry.. Actually Paisapay is a registered trademark of Ebay India. I didnt know this. It was very easy to transact with it. Its difficult for me to use Paypal in India. So any other options?

Hello!

AlertPay works well in India, as far as some friends from India said to one of us. You don't even have to have a registered account to perform a payment, just contact us and we'll send a payment notice with all the relevant instructions.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

harshithkashyap wrote:

Hmmn.. I checked it.. But it only has Credit Card and Bank Transfer linking. :ohmy: I dont have both. I only have a Visa Debit Card... :(

Hello!

They accept prepaid/debit cards. Feel free to contact us.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Thank you very much.

What kind of contact with customer is necessary for the successful payment transfer? Is it a contact via phone or e-mail?

MICHAEL FOX wrote:

Thank you very much.

What kind of contact with customer is necessary for the successful payment transfer? Is it a contact via phone or e-mail?

Hello!

It's not necessary, any such contact would be a potential breach of customer's privacy. You just need to perform the payment to our LR account with a suitable e-mail address (take care to have a secure and anonymous e-mail address) to which we can send the activation code that you can use on any AirVPN account whenever you wish. Use the form "Contact us" to receive our LR account number.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

xiaoai wrote:

when i open the air vpn it just says soory ,no server is available for you at monment

Hello!

That's correct, if you did not subscribe to any plan you can't access any server. Please select "Payment plans" to look at our premium plans.

We accept:

Bitcoin

Liberty Reserve

PayPal

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

saadss wrote:

hi

i wanna pay with my credit card directly,

so how can i do that ?

Hello!

We don't accept direct payments with credit cards. Anyway, all major credit cards are accepted by PayPal and AlertPay (please note that we momentarily don't accept AlertPay payments as long as they don't allow fund withdrawals to credit and debit cards; their customer service told us they are going to solve the issue very soon).

We also accept Bitcoin and Liberty Reserve.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins