Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.115.53
Sign in to follow this  
Deadaim156

Hello there! Question about my speeds.

I'm very pleased with the service and I have to say its money well spent but I just want to make sure my service is working correctly because I haven't taken a huge hit in bandwidth that I expected with OpenVPN 2048-bit encryption.

Is this normal? My speeds on average are 85mbps down / 36mbps up without AirVPN turned on and with AirVPN enabled and on a Virginia server with port 53 tcp I'm still getting about 78mbps down and 34mbps up.

Not that I mind the great speeds but I do want to make sure I'm being properly encrypted.

Thank you.

Hello!

The performance you experience may be normal in optimal conditions.

After you have connected please browse to our web site with the same connected computer and look at the central bottom box. If it's green your system is really connected, if it's red it's not. In this latter case, please send us the client connection logs.

Kind regards

Via the client on a decent computer you should get max speed. Via a powerful X86 DDWRT router you should also reach ISP bandwidth speeds. In my experience your speed should be ISP bandwidth with enough CPU power. Consumer routers will not handle that amount of processing.