Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.10.137
Sign in to follow this  
gigabytes

Can I please get some help

I am having serious issues with the airvpn, both ping and bandwidth. Can't seem to find my other posts and turns out all the airvpn mail was just going to my junk folder.

Currently I am at the main library in Calgary connected directly to their lan via ethernet. My speedtest results for this connection are as follows, 10 ms ping, 97 mbps download AND 47 mbps upload. Problem is the lan has my gaming ports blocked, hence I subscribed to airvpn. The vpn allows me to play my games when and if it works. Problem I have is even with this HUGE library internet pipe not matter what US server, not matter what ports I cannot get a vpn that has less then a 600 ms ping or a pipe larget then say 300 kbps. I even get the same lack of vpn performance if I am tethered to my phone although I would not use it with the phone because the tether works fine without needing a vpn.

I have just spend the last hour testing every us server/port combination and every result is unusable. I have also scoured this forum for related posts and the only thing that I found that I utilized was the new windows 8 airvpn client, which I am using.

Can someone help me get a decent connection with this vpn service.

Hello!

Now that you have discovered e-mails that you were not aware of, please follow the suggestions the support team gave you.

In particular: unfortunately, you have never connected to any port other than 443 TCP, while it was recommended that you tried different ports and protocols to make a performance comparison.

You were also asked to send the connection logs and information about your system, but the support staff never received them. We are confident that you understand that asking for assistance and then not complying to recommendations and requests may severely impair the support team ability to solve problems.

Additionally, you have sent a refund request. We follow a "no questions asked" refund policy. Please note that once a refund request is accepted, the refunded account is no more supported as a premium member and can't connect anymore to VPN servers. You will be able anyway to receive pre-sales support.

Kind regards

Thanks for finally doing a reply even though its full of shit. The only email in the junk folder was auto replies. Thanks for posting my forum post 5 days after I made them. Nobody replied to any of my posts giving suggestions. And yes I have tries every tcp port available udp ports are blocked. You can keep the 21 dollars and use it to upgrade from 24k baud modems to 36k baud. My new vpn is giving me 160ms pings running on the tcp ports, obviously your servers are having issues with tcp ports.