Not connected, Your IP: 3.143.228.40
Sign in to follow this  
jimdasaint

Port forwarding for uTorrent seeding connectivity - Help Please!

Hi,

I am having difficulty setting up my uTorrent in order to seed actively through AirVPN. Torrents download well and quickly but they are not seeding back butt many peers are listed in parenthesis next to my completed downloads. I am on a Mac OSX 10.6 running latest Mac uTorrent App 1.8.1 version.

1. I have added a TCP & UDP port 41380 on the "Members > Forwarded Ports web page

2. I have added this 41380 port number to my uTorrent's incoming TCP listening port

I am not really savvy in networking issues so can you please help setting this up properly by step by step instructions?

Thanks,

Hi,

I am having difficulty setting up my uTorrent in order to seed actively through AirVPN. Torrents download well and quickly but they are not seeding back butt many peers are listed in parenthesis next to my completed downloads. I am on a Mac OSX 10.6 running latest Mac uTorrent App 1.8.1 version.

Hello!

Your uTorrent is well configured, you're just fine. As you can see in the screenshot, the green token shows that uTorrent is able to receive incoming connections on port 41380. The fact that you don't seed fully may be due to the swarm status (for example high seeds/leechers ratio).

Kind regards