Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.64.132
Sign in to follow this  
sunnymorning

so from what ive understood to prevent dns leaks you should either set the airvpn connection server for the certain port you connect to, in your physical or virtual adapter , confused

so how was this again , set the airvpn dns in my physical or tap adapter or both , im confused

and for the love of me i cant find the appropriate updated commodo fireall setting thread , if there is one , my current commodo settings are this

well thanks for the link ive redid my settings with the new guide as i suppose my settings where outdated i asume as ive posted in my screenshots,

what the guide linked too hasnt been able to tell me thou is if i still have to manually input the airvpn dns into my physical net adapter and or tap adapter, thanks in advance

well ive successfully completed the tutorial thanks , i asume my previous setup as seen per screenshots is outdated i guess since there was no reply to my setup , anyhow redone with the new tutorial and you still havent replied about if its still neccessary to set the airvpn dns manually in the tap adapter or my physical network adapter , thanks in advance

well ive successfully completed the tutorial thanks , i asume my previous setup as seen per screenshots is outdated i guess since there was no reply to my setup , anyhow redone with the new tutorial and you still havent replied about if its still neccessary to set the airvpn dns manually in the tap adapter or my physical network adapter , thanks in advance

Hello!

It's not necessary. However, some Windows system may have (rarely) DNS issues which can be solved by setting as primary DNS server in the physical adapter (wifi and/or ethernet) the VPN DNS IP address 10.4.0.1.

Kind regards