Not connected, Your IP: 54.243.2.41
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonguy

How do you configure AirVpn to use SOCKS, for TOR?

I'm a complete novice and would like to know how to configure AirVpn to use SOCKS, for Tor. In order to use TOR over VPN.

I'm a complete novice and would like to know how to configure AirVpn to use SOCKS, for Tor. In order to use TOR over VPN.

Hello!

Please note that if you wish TOR over Air, you have first to connect to an Air VPN server WITHOUT a proxy, then use the TOR browser (or any other program configured to connect over TOR). You will have TOR over Air (Air servers can see your real IP address but can't see your traffic).

If you need Air over TOR (the Air servers can't see your real IP address but can see your unencrypted traffic, while TOR exit nodes can't see your traffic, still encrypted by OpenVPN) please follow the instructions:

https://airvpn.org/tor

Kind regards

If you need Air over TOR (the Air servers can't see your real IP address but can see your unencrypted traffic, while TOR exit nodes can't see your traffic, still encrypted by OpenVPN) please follow the instructions:

https://airvpn.org/tor

Hey and thanks, I have a few very basic questions about Air over TOR then.

When I connect to this website it shows the I.P as a different one to Air and shows that AirVpn is not connected. Could this be because I'm using Chrome and an extension to incorporate TOR and something has gone wrong?

Would Air over TOR influence with P2P?

Basically, do I just need to connect TOR through Vidalia and then AirVPN picks it up. Even if I was using Chrome, without an extension to incorporate TOR, would I still be using VPN over TOR?