Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.118.122

Posted ... (edited)

Hi all,

I finally got an upgrade to my very old and slow network connection (10-30mbit).
but, now I see that I'm never able to achieve more than 50-55mbit speed on any AirVPN servers (I use EU ones).
Is this maximum that can be achieved?

thank you.

edit: I apologize, I think I posted this in the wrong section. I would delete and post elsewhere but I don't see delete post option.

Edited ... by ruler2016
posted in wrong section notification

1 hour ago, ruler2016 said:

but, now I see that I'm never able to achieve more than 50-55mbit speed on any AirVPN servers (I use EU ones).
Is this maximum that can be achieved?

Hello!

No, it's not the maximum. Currently the all time high documented on AirVPN is 1.1 Gbit/s, reached by a WireGuard client. Please see also the top 10 user speed on the https://airvpn.org/status page and this thread:
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/48234-speedtest-comparison/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-224897

Various factors affect the throughput. External factors out of your and our control can not be fixed (e.g. routing, peering, residential ISP network congestion...), but local issues can. To start troubleshooting, can you please tell us your Operating System name and version and which program you run to connect to VPN servers?

1 hour ago, ruler2016 said:

I apologize, I think I posted this in the wrong section. I would delete and post elsewhere but I don't see delete post option.

We have moved your message to the correct forum and left a temporary link on the old one.

Kind regards