Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.43.58

Posted ... (edited)

Hey last friday i tried Airvpn after switching from ProtonVPN i paid for the 3 days "trials" to see if Airvpn was that good from what i had heard, the trial should have ended the 16 a 8:16 pm but i can still connect myself to any other location in the world wich is quite weird and i wanted to be sure that i'm not paying without knowing (even tho i'm probably going to take a 6 month subscription by the end of the month).
Oh and on the website it's saying i've -0 days before the end of my premium

Thanks already

Capture d’écran du 2024-09-17 03-25-09.png

Edited ... by JeanPierre92

9 hours ago, JeanPierre92 said:

Hey last friday i tried Airvpn after switching from ProtonVPN i paid for the 3 days "trials" to see if Airvpn was that good from what i had heard, the trial should have ended the 16 a 8:16 pm but i can still connect myself to any other location in the world wich is quite weird and i wanted to be sure that i'm not paying without knowing (even tho i'm probably going to take a 6 month subscription by the end of the month).
Oh and on the website it's saying i've -0 days before the end of my premium

Thanks already

Capture d’écran du 2024-09-17 03-25-09.png

Hello!

The glitch in the expiration limit is also caused by the grace time automatically offered (maximum 48 hours). The payments are automatic if and only if you picked and authorized a recurring PayPal billing. In this case you can revoke the authorization from inside your PayPal account anytime.

Kind regards