Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.150.163
Sign in to follow this  
mowax

Can your service really be as good as it says.? ;)

Hi guys, and good morning!

I have been sent your details and have just been having a look over your VPN, it just sounds too good to be true!

I am loving the idea that I can open some ports as I run a server for the "jtag" xbox 360 and that uses a port that with other providers I haven't been able to use it.

Also, Do you have servers in the UK and do you allow P2P.

Don't mind if I have to connect to the Amsterdam server for P2P, opening ports is the main thing for me though. I'd also like to use it on my android as well which would be nice when I'm out and about.

Oh and how many devices can you have connected, I'd be looking at installing this on my router maybe under the "OpenVPN" settings, that would be good.

Thanks and have a great day.

Mo.

Hi guys, and good morning!

I have been sent your details and have just been having a look over your VPN, it just sounds too good to be true! ;)

I am loving the idea that I can open some ports as I run a server for the "jtag" xbox 360 and that uses a port that with other providers I haven't been able to use it.

Also, Do you have servers in the UK

Hello!

Thank you for you inquiry. Yes, please see here:

https://airvpn.org/status

and do you allow P2P.

Yes, please see here:

https://airvpn.org/faq#p2p

Don't mind if I have to connect to the Amsterdam server for P2P, opening ports is the main thing for me though. I'd also like to use it on my android as well which would be nice when I'm out and about.

Please see here:

https://airvpn.org/faq#multiple_connections

and here:

https://airvpn.org/faq#routers

Oh and how many devices can you have connected, I'd be looking at installing this on my router maybe under the "OpenVPN" settings, that would be good.

Routers with OpenWRT or Tomato or DD-WRT firmware can run OpenVPN clients so they are just fine. Once you're behind a "gateway" (a computer, a DD-WRT router...) connected with one account to an Air server, it will see just one connection so you can connect (behind that "gateway") as many devices as you wish. They will use the tunnel transparently.

Kind regards

wow! really this is the ultimate VPN service then!

Great, I can't wait, I'm just waiting for my new router to get here.

Bought a ASUS RT-N66U as my existing router just wasn't up to the scratch when I had "openvpn" installed on it as it has a lot of encryption to do. So dying for my new one to get here.!

This really sounds like it's too good to be true.! ha!

A VPN that does everything as it says on the tin and the cost as well, Brilliant!

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to me.

Looking forward to be a customer of yours for a long time to come now then.

Thanks again

Mo.

Have said before and will say again. I get full connection speed with the VPN using an old desktop configured with an x86 DD-WRT build. Have been online all night, downloading, and my wife streaming shows using Hulu. She has not yelled which means everything is gravy. Again, all behind the VPN connected to Librae.

afternoon,

OK I'm back have a new router and a it's flashed with Tomato Firmware v1.28.0500 MIPSR2Toastman-RT-N K26 USB VLAN-VPN, it's tomato-K26USB-NVRAM64K-1.28.0500.5MIPSR2Toastman-RT-N-VLAN-VPN with the extra bit of ooomph for the nvram 64k.

The new router is a Asus RT-N66U, Broadcom BCM5300 chip rev 1 pkg 0 CPU Freq 600 MHz, Flash Size 32 MB

I'm connected to the "bootis" server based here next to me in the uk.

What do you recommend the following to be in the router as I'm only getting about 7 - 10 meg, is it a case of having a play and see what are the best ports etc? Just if I can get the "Tomato" settings correct then I'll be on to a winner.

Posted Image

Posted Image