Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.148.31
Sign in to follow this  
Jbarker138

ANSWERED can't connect to any servers

Hi. I had this working for awhile and then i formatted my computer and i don't remember at all anything i did set up wise and cannot seem to find anything that rings a bell. I cannot connect to any servers. I have a log file attached. Thanks for any help.

Eddie_20240804_162526.txt

@Jbarker138

Hello!

From the log a block against either UDP, OpenVPN or specific destination ports is apparent.
! 2024.08.04 16:21:45 - Connected.
. 2024.08.04 16:21:45 - OpenVPN > write UDP: Unknown error (code=10065)

As a first attempt please test a connection over WireGuard. You can switch to WireGuard by setting the proper connection mode in "Preferences" > "Protocols" window (uncheck "Automatic", select the line with WireGuard port 51820, click "Save"). If the connection goes through successfully then the block is not against UDP, as WireGuard works in UDP only: you may like to verify any antimalware and packet filtering tools and remove blocks against Eddie, OpenVPN or destination ports.

If the problem persists, please publish a system report as well, see here: https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/50663-youve-been-asked-for-a-support-filesystem-report-–-heres-what-to-do/

Kind regards