Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.35.148
Sign in to follow this  
skink68

Which Server for Least Problems

Hello,

With the US ISP's six strikes agreement looming, and assuming the system will get plenty of false positives, which countries are best to connect to regarding least amount of hassles for you? I legally share CC licensed (creativecommons.org) music from jamendo.com and I've seen RIAA claim copyright over plenty of stuff that isn't theirs.

Thanks

I am curious about this, too.

What happens when AirVPN gets a MPAA or RIAA request?

Do you just discard them, or tell them you don't keep logs?

Hello,

With the US ISP's six strikes agreement looming, and assuming the system will get plenty of false positives, which countries are best to connect to regarding least amount of hassles for you? I legally share CC licensed (creativecommons.org) music from jamendo.com and I've seen RIAA claim copyright over plenty of stuff that isn't theirs.

Thanks

Hello!

You can use any server you like. Sharing CC licensed content is perfectly legal and no false positive or deranged persons madness can change that. Of course you will not be bothered in any case, regardless of the server you pick, this is a part of our job and you don't have to worry about anything.

Kind regards

I am curious about this, too.

What happens when AirVPN gets a MPAA or RIAA request?

Do you just discard them, or tell them you don't keep logs?

Hello!

We have never arrived to that stage. We first ask technical proof of their claims, which implies a competent, technical and exhaustive explanation about how the IP collection and processing happens, before we evaluate anything else. Nobody has, so far, answered.

Kind regards

Hello!

You can use any server you like. Sharing CC licensed content is perfectly legal and no false positive or deranged persons madness can change that. Of course you will not be bothered in any case, regardless of the server you pick, this is a part of our job and you don't have to worry about anything.

Kind regards

Thanks!