Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.66.142
Sign in to follow this  
sse450

ANSWERED Port forward problem

When Port Forward page of AirVPN had the old UI, the check used to take some time to present green dot or not.

With the new interface, whatever I do, the page quickly gives "No ports open" message.
 In the above post, Staff (AirVPN) indicated that "If you get "No ports open", instead, it means that the device linked to the port is not connected to any VPN server." But, my device is connected to AirVPN server.

It seems the page is not even checking if the port is open or not. It looks like it checks if the WG tunnel is working, decides no (wrongfully), then gives "No ports open" message.

I would appreciate if someone could shed any light on this.

21 minutes ago, sse450 said:

It seems the page is not even checking if the port is open or not. It looks like it checks if the WG tunnel is working, decides no (wrongfully), then gives "No ports open" message.

I would appreciate if someone could shed any light on this.

Hello!

The system is right. The only port linked to the "Ra*a" certificate/key has been disabled by you. If you need it, you must re-enable the port from your AirVPN account port panel. The switch "Enabled" must be green (if it's grey, it means that "Enabled" is off, i.e. the port is disabled).

Kind regards

Ra*a, H*E, A***a are not used. Only P****o is connected by WG. Port 9955 is forwarded. Despite the connected situation of P****o, why the system gives "No ports open"?

Please clarify.

Does "No ports open" mean device is not connected to AirVPN? (as stated in the post I referenced)
or
Does "No ports open" mean the port is not forwarded properly?

1 hour ago, sse450 said:

Ra*a, H*E, A***a are not used. Only P****o is connected by WG.

Hello!

No, watch out. Right now and also during the previous reply you were and are connected only with "Ra*a".

"No ports open" means that the tested port is not being forwarded on the VPN server(s). Possible reasons: ports are disabled, ports are forwarded to a device which is not connected at the time of the test.

Kind regards

Random but

The switch "Enabled" must be green (if it's grey, it means that "Enabled" is off, i.e. the port is disabled).

For those on palemoon browser the color doesn't show, so fyi left side is off and slider on right = on.