Not connected, Your IP: 18.216.102.143
Sign in to follow this  
Ofonlyonename

Interface List Fails to update Ubuntu 22.04

Observed this on multiple PCs using ubuntu 22.04 with starting eddie with wired ethernet disconnected the end result is eddie being stuck on ipv4 check. When going to the networking -> interface used for connection drop down it fails to list the disconnected network interface. When starting eddie with an internet connection then the proper interface used to connect to the internet is active and I am able to connect to vpn. Setting the interface manually then starting eddie with no internet, then establishing network connection, the client still fails, the interface box is shown as empty.

Is there a command that can be run to update eddie's client list? Would start with no internet, start eddie with network lock, update eddie's network list, connect to vpn.

On 5/26/2024 at 6:34 AM, Ofonlyonename said:

When going to the networking -> interface used for connection drop down it fails to list the disconnected network interface

Hello!

That would be expected, but maybe you mean that Eddie fails to list the previously disconnected device which is now connected (i.e Eddie does not update the list or something like that)? Please clarify at your convenience. If that's the case (i.e. some network interface is not listed when it gets connected after Eddie has already started) do you see this problem on Eddie 2.24 beta version too?

Kind regards