Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.51.191
lil_bedigas

ANSWERED I once activated network lock, and now, i can't use internet without being connected to AirVpn. What settings do I have to check ?

Hello, I once activated network lock, and I think that my computer crashed while I was using it. When I start again my computer, it was impossible to use internet without connecting again to my eddie client. Even when I try to reactivate my network lock, deactivate it, and quit properly eddie client, I can't use internet anymore. It's like it kept in memory the settings network lock set previously.
Do you know which settings do I have to check ? I'm kind of a newbie in networking :)

@lil_bedigas

Hello!

Network Lock is a set of firewall rules which is not persistent, so a reboot should have solved the problem. Maybe the problem is DNS related (DNS settings are in fact persisting throughout system restarts), please check DNS settings in your system. For a more specific support can you please tell us your Operating System name and version? It is strange that Eddie is unable to restore the previous settings when you re-run it and shut it down properly, but the issue happens sporadically and it will be investigated.

Kind regards

I have the same problem. With Eddie connected, no problems in accessing internet. With Eddie disconnected no acces to the internet. Rebooting doesn't help.
I'm using MacOS Big Sur 11.7.10.
Best Regards,
Robert Verstegen

9 hours ago, DokterRobert said:

MacOS Big Sur 11.7.10.

Hello!

Please check DNS settings whole Eddie is not running: https://serverguy.com/kb/change-dns-server-settings-mac-os/ It's possible the Eddie failed to restore system DNS settings after a session was concluded.
Set public DNS and test again. If you need a suggestion, we recommend Quad9 (9.9.9.9) and OpenNIC (195.10.195.195 and other, please see https://www.opennic.org ) for their commitment to privacy and neutrality.

Kind regards