Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.204.208
Sign in to follow this  
Indigo35

Can't Connect

I can't connect to Cygni.

The server won't connect.

Also, when I try Serpentis, I get a username/pw invalid message.

It was working fine up until five minutes ago.

I can't connect to Cygni.

The server won't connect.

Also, when I try Serpentis, I get a username/pw invalid message.

It was working fine up until five minutes ago.

Hello!

Account "indigo35" appears to be connected and successfully exchanging data since some hours to some server. Is it all right now?

Kind regards

Yes.

Why does this keep happening to me?

Hello!

We still don't know for sure, perhaps you have intermittent latency/packet loss problems which cause handshake failure. We'll keep an eye on it.

Kind regards

Admins,

The issue is back.

I cannot connect. Authentication error.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you.

Admins,

The issue is back.

I cannot connect. Authentication error.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you.

Hello!

We don't detect any problem with your account: currently disconnected, it is authorized to connect to every server.

Can you please send us the logs of the failed connections?

Kind regards

Should I paste them in here?

Will that reveal any sensitive or personally identifiable information?

Okay,

It's working now again; however, I was unable to post a log, as Viscosity only keeps a small log and when I quit it and re-launched it, there was no log.

This is truly the only beef I'm having with the service.

I'll post a log next time it happens.

Should I paste them in here?

Will that reveal any sensitive or personally identifiable information?

Hello!

Please feel free to delete sensitive information (there may be sensitive information under particular circumstances) and/or send the logs in private.

Kind regards

I just send you my Viscosity log.

I'm having issues again.

This is very frustrating.

Could it be someone is SYN flooding me off or something similar?

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting to Octantis and Librae

Hello!

Thank you for your report, we were working on them to determine the causes of the problems.

Octantis had a minor issue on port 443 UDP, it is now ok.

Librae is suffering some major, unknown issue. It has problems in rebooting too (extremely slow). We're investigating, in the meantime Librae is closed to connections. UPDATE: Librae seems completely down, it does not come up, not even in rescue mode. Datacenter technicians have been informed.

You can always check the Air servers status here:

https://airvpn.org/status

Kind regards

Please address the many issues with connecting we've been experiencing the last few days. I've had issues connecting to Librae, Sirius, and Vega the last few days. Your service is not free, so delivering a stable connection is expected. Will you please explain these issues and confirm that we will not experience these interruptions on a regular basis going forward?

Please address the many issues with connecting we've been experiencing the last few days. I've had issues connecting to Librae, Sirius, and Vega the last few days. Your service is not free, so delivering a stable connection is expected. Will you please explain these issues and confirm that we will not experience these interruptions on a regular basis going forward?

Hello!

We have not detected any problem with Librae, Sirius and Vega in the last days. Currently Sirius and Vega are just fine, it's likely that the problem is on your side.

On the contrary, Librae is totally down since 1 hour ago, we're waiting for datacenter technicians to detect the problem. We fear a hardware failure because the server comes up extremely slowly or does not come up at all, not even in rescue mode.

Servers can get broken: a hard disk can fail, a network card can stop working, a CPU can burn, a high volume router can crash etc. etc. etc. and there are thousands of cases like this, every single day on some datacenter in the world. We can't and we will never promise that any server will never ever have a failure, for this reason we provide a redundant infrastructure.

You can check the servers status and availability here:

Kind regards

Did you get the Viscosity log I sent to you about my issue?

It would be comforting knowing that my issue is being looked at.

Thank you.

Did you get the Viscosity log I sent to you about my issue?

It would be comforting knowing that my issue is being looked at.

Thank you.

Hello!

Yes, confirmed.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Hello!

After another cold reboot (power off - power on) Librae came up and currently seems to be working properly.

We'll keep monitoring the server for some hours and if everything is all right we'll put it online again.

In the meantime, USA servers (each of them with 1 Gbit/s ports and lines) are:

Sirius, Octantis, Vega, Pavonis

You can check the servers status anytime here:

Kind regards

Ok. so i was disconnected again! and i can not connect to librae, vega, or sirius. udp. 443. "the authentication credentials you entered are incorrenct." i'm using the openvpn client. i've restarted it and get the same error. i have internet access. are you going to tell me the issue is on my end? even though, it will eventually work, without me making a single change. if the issue is on my end, please explain a scenario that would explain this behavior.

Ok. so i was disconnected again! and i can not connect to librae, vega, or sirius. udp. 443. "the authentication credentials you entered are incorrenct." i'm using the openvpn client. i've restarted it and get the same error. i have internet access. are you going to tell me the issue is on my end? even though, it will eventually work, without me making a single change. if the issue is on my end, please explain a scenario that would explain this behavior.

Hello!

Please read our previous post about Librae, which is online again now, but was not online as reported previously.

About your remaining problems with Sirius and Vega, please see the message on your panel (menu "Member Area"->"Details") which explains why you could not connect. Please keep in mind that multiple connections with the same account are not possible.

If you have any doubt, please do not hesitate to send us your client logs.

Kind regards

Hello!

Please read our previous post about Librae, which is online again now, but was not online as reported previously.

About your remaining problems with Sirius and Vega, please see the message on your panel (menu "Member Area"->"Details") which explains why you could not connect. Please keep in mind that multiple connections with the same account are not possible.

If you have any doubt, please do not hesitate to send us your client logs.

Kind regards

I understand you can't be logged onto multiple servers with the same account. But the problem is that I was not actually logged onto one of your servers. My OpenVPN client was restarted, so I don't think I could be connected. I also didn't have access to the internet via your servers, so if I was in fact connected, there was still some sort of problem. As of right now, I am able to connect again. If I have any further issues, i'll simply open a ticket.

I understand you can't be logged onto multiple servers with the same account. But the problem is that I was not actually logged onto one of your servers. My OpenVPN client was restarted, so I don't think I could be connected. I also didn't have access to the internet via your servers, so if I was in fact connected, there was still some sort of problem. As of right now, I am able to connect again. If I have any further issues, i'll simply open a ticket.

Hello!

Thank you. In case of any further issue, please do not forget to include the logs, they can be very helpful in troubleshooting.

Kind regards