Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.216.174
Sign in to follow this  
Paldosaldo

ANSWERED Low speeds on CZ servers

It started yesterday, low upload speeds (cant get over 100Mbit and it is going even more down randomly) but my connection without vpn is going 400Mbit. I think its on your side, because statistics of capacity in Mbits on czech servers is unusually low, it usually was over 1000Mbit/s and its now even much lower. Is there somehting i can do about it? It was great when the speed was as fast as my internet, now the usage of the service is slowing my activities quite a lot... 

Hello!

No maintenance is ongoing on the CZ servers but the anomalous throughput you noticed is real. Sudden bandwidth choking is recorded ever since 1 PM UTC (Apr 10 2024). No flood and no packet loss is ongoing. If the problem does not get solved within 6 hours we will contact the datacenter technicians for support. Please connect to servers outside CZ in the meantime, when you need maximum performance.

Kind regards

Hello!

It looks like the problem has been solved, we already have a couple of servers approaching 1.5 Gbit/s, can you please confirm?

Kind regards