Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.108.9
Ledkfr

ANSWERED Can't connect to servers (fixed)

Hey folks,
I have been using Air VPN on one of my computers for a long time without issues but out of nowhere it won't connect to a server. The Eddie client tries to connect to a server and instantly disconnects and retries on another server repeating the cycle. Internet is working without Eddie. I have tried reinstalling the Eddie client and uninstalling the Tap Windows adapter, that did not fix the issues. The Tap Windows adapter did not reinstall itself like it has done in the past. While writing this post the issue started happening on my other computer. Any idea on how to fix this? Logs below

Edit: This fixed it!

sys report.txt Eddie_20240408_142152 logs.txt

Had the same issue just now, sorted it by going to client area of airvpn then renewed the certificate. Then go to eddie client and logout(remove remember me) and log back in. For me it worked like a charm.

It says "tls certificate verify failed" Seems like eddie could not read your tls certificate. 
Try using wireguard as the protocol ( its so much better than the openvpn imo) While waiting, someone else may assist you here.