Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.104.29

Im new to VPN ive always just used express vpn untill recently i found myself here trying to get somehting to work.. but i still cant get it to work, maybe one of you can help tell me what ive done wrong or point me in the right direction.

ill explain my issue:

i have a webserver in my home network that has always used dynu DDNS as i have a dynamic IP, ive always liked it as i can SSH in to my server from wherever and i can access my website i have hosted (i use my own domain too)

recently one of my RSS feeds that my webserver fetches frequently has been blocked by my ISP, the block is easily passable with a VPN i already had express vpn and ive tested it but was restricted so i thought because when the VPN is on i cant ssh remotely or access my website externally, i read that i can fix that with AirVPN by forwarding ports etc.

basically i dont understand how to achieve what i want, and that is type in my custom domain from dynu using the DDNS, and it resolve correctly on port 80 on my webserver so i can view my website externally meanwhile airvpn is on and allowing me to bypass the block from the ISP and downloading the RSS feeds.

please help ive been stuck on this for 2 days and im about to give up and just rent a server in some farm which i really dont wannt to do.

Thanks i had already read those faqs 

I have selected 5 ports 

3 ports are working and allows my rutorrent to be open I have forwarded these in my router 

port no 4 is the one that points to the rutorrent gui.. my router external is set to this port and the internal is set to port 80 tcp/udp this is not working I can’t access the rutorrent outside of my internal network using the exit ip the airdns address none of it works. 

port no 5 is pointing to my Plex server 
external Port the internal is set to 32400 tcp/UDP my Plex server is listening on the external port 5 this is also not working. 

if I deactivate the vpn everything works as it should 

1 hour ago, kneelb4z0d said:

3 ports are working and allows my rutorrent to be open I have forwarded these in my router 

Hello!

Please check carefully https://airvpn.org/faq/port_forwarding/ :

IMPORTANT: do NOT forward on your router the same ports you use on your listening services while connected to the VPN. Doing so exposes your system to correlation attacks and potentially causes unencrypted packets to be sent outside the tunnel from your client.

"Network Lock" will anyway protect your from this possible configuration error by preventing any traffic leak outside the VPN tunnel.

1 hour ago, kneelb4z0d said:

port no 5 is pointing to my Plex server 
external Port the internal is set to 32400 tcp/UDP my Plex server is listening on the external port 5 this is also not working. 

For specific problems with Plex please move to the following thread:
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/57512-make-plex-server-available-externally-forever/

All the users in that thread solved any problem although it's unclear how they solved the issues, so we also recommend that you contact Plex support or community.

Kind regards