Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.67.251

Posted ... (edited)

Hi,

I have an openvpn client file (myClient.ovpn). All needed data is inside this file (ca, crt, key, username, password...).

When I import the file into openvpn on my Android Smartphone it works perfectly, so my server and the client file are correct configured.

Unfortunatly there is no openvpn app in the FireTv appstore. So I want to try it with AirVPN.

I have tried it with the Android App on my phone and it works just fine with my .ovpn file.

But on the FireTv I have this issue:
When I want to import my .ovpn file into the app, there is no way for me to navigate through my filesystem.

My steps:
1. start AirVPN
2. Navigate to OPENVPN-Profile
3. Then I see: No elements
4. Klick on the burger menu
5. END

At this point it is Impossible to move the selection to ANY direction.

Is this a bug?

Does anyone else have this problem?

IMG_20240215_232303.jpg

IMG_20240215_232319.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-15-23-31-34-049_org.airvpn.eddie-edit.jpg

Edited ... by DarkSilver

On 2/15/2024 at 11:28 PM, DarkSilver said:

At this point it is Impossible to move the selection to ANY direction.

Is this a bug?

Hello!

Can you please tell us the FireOS version in your Fire device? Also, please be aware that the Eddie version in the Amazon store is outdated, as Amazon will not accept any newer version due to their policy forbidding apps that may invite to create an account on some web site but not accepting payments through Amazon payment system inside the app itself, a condition which we have no intentions to comply with (we will remove the app in the future from Amazon if terms don't change). So, if you're running an Eddie version that's older than 3.0, please download and install the latest Eddie Android edition APK from our web site and follow the instructions to side load it: https://airvpn.org/android/eddie/apk/tv/

If you are already running Eddie Android edition latest version (3.0 at the moment) further investigation is needed. When the app becomes unresponsive shut it down, re-run it and send us a report (it will include the logcat, so it should show also what happened when it froze). To send us a report, please open the "Log" view, tap the paper plane icon on the top and send us the link that the app will give you back. For privacy reasons you might like to open a ticket to send us the link to the full report.

Also, keep in mind that when you run Eddie Android edition, you don't need configuration files to connect to AirVPN servers, as the app is fully integrated with AirVPN infrastructure.

Kind regards