Not connected, Your IP: 18.217.182.45

Hello,

This has been an occurring problem for months now. Whenever I try to connect to a server it says "Disconnecting" "Restart in 3...2...1" and it's a never-ending loop.
AirVPN has been working fine from August to November and it suddenly stopped working correctly.
I renewed my subscription with AirVPN and want it to work like before.
Does anybody have a solution to this issue?

Thanks in advance.

I would suggest trying to install an older version of Eddie. It's a workaround but from personal experience sometimes it solves the problem.  Try Eddie Version: 2.20.0 in the download area and see if it helps.

@julienth

Hello!

If the problem persists please post or attach to a ticket a system report generated by Eddie after the problem has occurred. Please see here to do so:
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/50663-youve-been-asked-for-a-support-filesystem-report-–-heres-what-to-do/

If the problem has been resolved in the meantime, please spend a minute to post the solution for all the community readers.

Kind regards

3 hours ago, p9974839 said:

I would suggest trying to install an older version of Eddie. It's a workaround but from personal experience sometimes it solves the problem.  Try Eddie Version: 2.20.0 in the download area and see if it helps.

I tried to install this version and the problem still persists.

1 hour ago, Staff said:
@julienth

Hello!

If the problem persists please post or attach to a ticket a system report generated by Eddie after the problem has occurred. Please see here to do so:
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/50663-youve-been-asked-for-a-support-filesystem-report-–-heres-what-to-do/

If the problem has been resolved in the meantime, please spend a minute to post the solution for all the community readers.

Kind regards

I got a link after I clicked on " Upload to paste URL in support ticket ". I pasted it and got the full report. What do I do next?

3 hours ago, julienth said:

I got a link after I clicked on " Upload to paste URL in support ticket ". I pasted it and got the full report. What do I do next?

Paste it here. :) We can't read a report we don't know the link to.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

@julienth

Hello!

Eddie picks the DCO adapter which is already installed in the system, but this adapter is incompatible with the OpenVPN version (2.5.5) in your system that Eddie itself runs. You can solve quickly the problem in this way:
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/56643-stuck-in-a-broken-route-never-connects/?do=findComment&comment=225323

Alternatively you can install OpenVPN 2.6 (which supports DCO) and force Eddie to run OpenVPN 2.6. You can configure which OpenVPN binary Eddie must run in  Preferences > Advanced > OpenVPN custom path.

Kind regards

12 minutes ago, Staff said:
@julienth

Hello!

Eddie picks the DCO adapter which is already installed in the system, but this adapter is incompatible with the OpenVPN version (2.5.5) in your system that Eddie itself runs. You can solve quickly the problem in this way:
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/56643-stuck-in-a-broken-route-never-connects/?do=findComment&comment=225323

Alternatively you can install OpenVPN 2.6 (which supports DCO) and force Eddie to run OpenVPN 2.6. You can configure which OpenVPN binary Eddie must run in  Preferences > Advanced > OpenVPN custom path. 

Kind regards

Thank you!
I get this when I am in the OpenVPN section. image.png.3e50e7e06f3a13414912dd0916ea2409.png
What do I write instead?