Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.142.146

Hello! I am a bit new to the Torrenting world, and I have set up my VPN(airvpn) and I have Qbitorrent. I have set up a port and put that port into my port for incoming connections, and I have my torrent running through Eddie(Airvpn). For some reason every time I click "Test open" under my port it says "Connection timed put(101)"

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? 

Hello!

Please check your setup against the following guide:
https://airvpn.org/faq/p2p/

On top of that, we have noticed a malfunction in some qBittorrent version (for example 4.5.5) in FreeBSD and Linux related to binding. If you set Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Optional IP addresses to bind to into All addresses, qBittorrent will reply only to IPv6 packets. If that's your case too, set that combo box to All IPv4 addresses. For additional safety you can also set the Network interface combo box (available in the same advanced menu) to your VPN interface. Always run qBittorrent only after a VPN connection has been successfully established.

Kind regards

On 11/1/2023 at 11:09 AM, JuzCharlie said:

Hello! I am a bit new to the Torrenting world, and I have set up my VPN(airvpn) and I have Qbitorrent. I have set up a port and put that port into my port for incoming connections, and I have my torrent running through Eddie(Airvpn). For some reason every time I click "Test open" under my port it says "Connection timed put(101)"

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? 

On 1/21/2024 at 2:02 PM, visualf said:

I have the same problem as JuzCharlie.

I use Qbittorrent this way as well without issue.  I wonder what the difference is?  Are you using IP4?