Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.97.61

Suddenly on all me devices the "User Authentication Failed" message show up. no connection possible via OpenVPN profiles or via Eddie on PC devices. Started 19-01-2024 around 15:45. Push message about failure received on phone. What to do?

There has not been any changes to account / user settings on my side,.

Fail Eddie.jpg

Fail OpenVPN.jpg

Hello!

It was a momentary problem which should have been solved. Can you please try again and report back?

Kind regards

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Sadly still not working on one of my devices even after restart Eddie (pc) and Iphone (OpenVPN).

kind regards,

12 minutes ago, SlowmotioNL said:

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Sadly still not working on one of my devices even after restart Eddie (pc) and Iphone (OpenVPN).

kind regards,

Hello!

Please force Eddie to refresh immediately the server list by clicking the refresh icon on the "Servers" window. If that doesn't work, from the main window uncheck "Remember me", log your account out, then log your account in again.

On the iPhone, can you tell us which VPN server(s) you're trying to connect to? Also compare the servers with the current status https://airvpn.org/status

Kind regards

Log-out and in again did the trick on Eddie (PC). For OpenVPN I had to delete the profiles and add them again after I created new once through the configurator option on this site. So its all working again. Thanks for the quick support.