Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.200.136

Afternoon, I'm not quite getting this settings yet, I have my hostname entered in the form of hostname.networkDomainName.com and it also included the CIDR IP num.num.0.0/16.  I can use the IP to get to my pfSense UI, but not the hostname+doman format, the When connected is Outside the VPN tunnel.

Do I need to close Eddie and/or reboot to get this to work or what else?

Domain names first get resolved to IP addresses upon connecting, then the first IP address returned is routed outside the tunnel. If you've got multiple addresses, for example v4 and v6, only one of them is routed. Make sure to always use IP address ranges to minimize surprises. :)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

On 12/13/2023 at 10:55 PM, Nasheayahu said:

Afternoon, I'm not quite getting this settings yet, I have my hostname entered in the form of hostname.networkDomainName.com and it also included the CIDR IP num.num.0.0/16.  I can use the IP to get to my pfSense UI, but not the hostname+doman format, the When connected is Outside the VPN tunnel.

Hello!

Can you please open a ticket? We need to investigate this issue more thoroughly as we detected an apparent anomaly after a ticket by a different user with identical route outside problem even when the IP addresses were correctly entered. NOTE: if you are the same person and you opened a ticket from a different account, can you please reply to the support team? They are waiting for an important information from you since days ago and they have not received any reply.

Do I need to close Eddie and/or reboot to get this to work or what else?

You need to re-start the VPN connection.

Kind regards

On 12/18/2023 at 1:20 PM, Staff said:

Can you please open a ticket?

Sure, I've been doing other projects lately so I will put this one together...