Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.232.239

When I open Eddie an ad pops up for the Black Friday sale. Even after I took up the offer when I click OK Eddie just disappears.
This has never happened before.
Attempts to reopen it bring up a window saying it's already running. I am on a Windows 11 machine.

Hello!

Probably Eddie is really running as the message says. Can you please check whether Eddie is minimized? Please search for Eddie's tray icon in the system tray. Click the "up" arrow to see all the hidden tray icons. Eddie's tray icon is a small cloud in a circle. If you find it, please double-click it and Eddie's main window should pop up. The system tray is (if you have Windows 11 default settings) on one corner (usually the right hand side) of the bottom task bar.

If you manage to bring up the main window, you can disable the promotional messages permanently in Preferences > UI window. Check Skip promotional messages (remember to uncheck it when the promotion ends if you want to be promptly informed about future promotions, because the option disables not only the current message but also any future one - this is not necessary in Eddie Android edition which disables the current promotional message and not the future ones).

Kind regards

I did try looking for the icon before in the system tray but just tried again and it is there now. I was able to get Eddie working again.
Thanks for your help.