Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.162.87
Sign in to follow this  
p9974839

Torguard proxy stopped working with Air VPN connected.

For a few days now my Torguard proxy subscription won't log on when I'm connected to my Air VPN. I tried multiple Air servers but problem persists. One of my favorite Air VPN features is being able to flawlessly connect my Torguard subscription service to it.

Hello!

We would like to emphasize that we do not block traffic to and from Torguard nodes (we don't even know their IP addresses), as we always do and as we do with any other service. What does Torguard customer service say?

Kind regards

Well, Torguard ciaims (see attachment) that they blocked Air VPN Network because they were attacked through Air VPN.

vlcsnap-2023-11-12-11h44m00s816.jpg

@p990kja8

Thank you very much for the information. We will check with the abuse guys to verify whether Torguard contacted us for this serious problem. Great to know that the filtering is temporary but it's bad to know that VPN servers have been used as an attack platform in this case.

Kind regards

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my socks5 subscription with Torguard. They informed me that it would be at least a month before they lifted the block that they placed on Air VPN and I can't wait that long.