Not connected, Your IP: 3.129.249.105
MusicPeek

My purpose is not advertising

I got punished on the forum. I only gave 2 links. I opened a topic on a speed test site. Even empty packages are examined. I opened this topic so that people could benefit from it and learn from it. I looked at my profile - I received 1 penalty. From now on, I will not raise people's awareness about internet speed, measuring empty packets, etc. We are penalized by calling it advertising. I will not open a topic in the forum.

It might've been the Waveform link that got you there. It wasn't immediately clear to me whether they offered a speed test. I had to use a search engine to find it. I'll agree though that this board is a little too strict on the "no advertising" rule and should be relaxed.

53 minutes ago, fishbasketballaries said:

It might've been the Waveform link that got you there. It wasn't immediately clear to me whether they offered a speed test. I had to use a search engine to find it. I'll agree though that this board is a little too strict on the "no advertising" rule and should be relaxed.

This is how they punished me... May Aaron Swartz rest in peace! Information is important for everyone, he said. Sharing free information, he said, everyone should know. That's why CC Performed by aaron swartz. From now on, I will not raise people's awareness. I won't even open a topic on the forum!

@MusicPeek

After having reviewed the matter we see that you had absolutely no punishment for having advertised a company on the community forum by linking an e-commerce site for direct sales, so it's all in your fantasy. Moving this thread to off-topic and since you will not be opening any new topic on the forum we assume that you have understood fully that advertising any commercial service on the community forum is not allowed. We're also glad to know that your purpose is not advertising, but sometimes a message may be incoherent with the purpose.

Kind regards

15 hours ago, fishbasketballaries said:

Moderators can be as much relaxed as you want, but linking a web site directly selling products will remain forbidden and ads will be removed regularly, even on relax mode.

Kind regards

It should be noted that the forums are a courtesy of AirVPN to allow troubleshooting exchange between users concerning AirVPN services. It is not a forum to voice one's opinion on the topic of, or raise awareness for, social issues or whatever. The Other VPN competitors and features forum is leaning as far out of the window as is explainable since it's at least somewhat related to AirVPN services, even if the threads in there are not about AirVPN.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.