Not connected, Your IP: 3.22.51.241
loot

Windows 11 blocking eddie

Hi guys anyone else notice this.. Window 11 blocking eddie from connecting  just hangs them times out?? 

Certainly not Windows 11, I can assure you. Please close and reopen Eddie, try a connection, then provide a system report:.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

OK guys log provided this is well weird the WiFi icon looks like it's disconnected but when you click on it I'm still connected Maybe this woke AI want to snoop 

Eddie_20231011_183615.txt

I asked for the system report, not the logs alone – a clear indicator that you didn't read the thread I linked at all. Please read it and submit proper info on your setup.

Having written that, do you experience this with all servers or only with that one?

Listen this shitass OS is blocking the connection for sure when I turn off eddie WiFi icon back to normal 

Screenshot_20231011_191236_Gallery.jpg

1 hour ago, loot said:

Listen this shitass OS is blocking the connection for sure when I turn off eddie WiFi icon back to normal 

This icon changes based on whether http://www.msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt can be read or not. If it changes to the no connection icon after Eddie connects, either there is something wrong with the routes or simply DNS doesn't work.

Now, you clearly don't know the first thing about computers, so please have the decency to at least listen to those who do and are trying to help you and provide a full system report as you were asked, in the way you were asked to provide it. You're making this needlessly difficult.

Sure pal DNS works on all the other OSs I have installed and eddie works on them also, as I said this POS windows 11 OS is junk AI probably thinks it can tell us how to run the operating system and what exes we can install or what programs we should use.. it is Kill Bill's OS after all 

You continue to splur some baseless nonsense, even after three attempts at trying to veer the conversation to the problem at hand. Checking an URL and seeing whether it can be reached is not AI – it's not even algorithmic. If you hate your PC OS that much, please install Linux or *BSD.

Closing. Please create a ticket with professional support if you want help.