Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.93.221
kbps

Very Slow UK Servers - London

Peak busy internet usage time in the UK and the servers are very slow, with high latency.  London is the worst for me with Manchester better, but nowhere near as good as Belgium or the Netherlands. 

Denobola.png
Denebola - London

Chow.png
Chow - Manchester

Castor.png
Castor - Belgium

Dalim.png
Dalim - Netherlands

@StaffI have never had problems on the London servers before, but I wonder if it could be related to the recent data center move.  

I have also noticed that there are gaps in the traffic graphs for the London servers.

Betelgeuse - traffic-day.png

Kitel - traffic-day.png

Some
thing is not correct.

Posted ... (edited)

Was there an answer to this?

500Mbps fibre connection and i'm getting less than 10Mbps on some OVPN servers, even when using entry 3, TCP, 443 to ensure no traffic shaping.

Edited ... by sab0

I am using OpenVPN (default mode, UDP) and I am on a native fiber line of 2000 Mbps full duplex.
I get about 22-25 Mbps in both directions on UK servers, for me it's not great but it's also not terrible. It's much better than I get for example on rented virtual servers that are used as vpn/socks/tunnel servers.

see:
1927936748_Screenshot2023-10-10at12-40-36SpeedtestbyOokla-TheGlobalBroadbandSpeedTest.png.0c592e54da26cd2f5b7a8d79b662b4d8.png

Forgot to add, i connect using Eddie Linux using wireguard protocol.

However for me at least the speed and latency now seem to be back to normal.

Appears that there is indeed a problem with all of the London servers. Server status page is now showing low packet loss for all of them.  This has to be related to the recent data center move. @Staff

Air.png

3 minutes ago, kbps said:

Appears that there is indeed a problem with all of the London servers. Server status page is now showing low packet loss for all of them.  This has to be related to the recent data center move. @Staff

Hello!

Yes, those servers suffer a constant ~ 20% packet loss in IPv6 only. You can safely use them with full performance in IPv4. Avoid them if you need IPv6 mainly. Datacenter technicians have been informed and we are waiting for their investigation and reply.

Kind regards