Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.144.69
wfujay

Port Forwarding: Connection timed out (110)

Hello,  has anyone ever encountered this issue and figured out a way to resolve? Port forwarding has been working flawlessly for as long as I've been using AirVPN up until now?? Certain sites fail to load now as well which is another problem I've never had. It seems IPv4 is not working but IPv6 is.

portforward_error.png

Hello!

It looks like your listening program listens to IPv6 addresses only, can you please check? Example: in qBittorrent, "Preferences" > "Advanced" window, verify the "Optional IP addresses to bind to" box and test with "IPv4 addresses only" as well as "All IP addresses" (which should be the default setting and might cause the observed behavior).

Kind regards

It was set to "All addresses", however I changed it to "All IPv4 addresses" and it's working again. Strange because last night was the first time it's happened and both protocols worked fine when I initially configured and ran the test. 🤷‍♂️

image.png.e9d2f45beac43ed778b221b8869c096b.png

Hello!

Strange but reproducible. We confirm it, we just tested. A matter for qBittorrent developers, probably.

Kind regards