Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.97.61
JohnDoe1941

Canadian VPN locations blocked by imgsrc.ru

I started to have this problem last week but it was hit or miss, until this monday, the website indicates 403 forbidden while I'm connected to most Canadian VPN locations on eddie, the first mainpage can work, but when you click on search, you get a 403 forbidden, when I switch to a US based location, it works, same for many other Country, but I need to keep a low ping for gaming so I try to stay connected to Canadian locations when possible, its a pain to always switch servers.

Still no answers here, but I can confirm that all the Canada Toronto servers have the imgsrc.ru blocked as soon as you click on search you get a 403 forbidden nginx, I can think since all the Toronto servers use the same host (Amanah) they may have blacklisted the website on their side for some reason that aren't under control by airvpn, but you should try to do something since a VPN is supposed to allow users to go on every website including some that may have been blocked in some Country, net neutrality is very important to me.

Hello!

We outline that we don't block the mentioned web site. It's the final service (the web server on imgsrc.ru) which sends the 403 message (forbidden access). The administrators have blocked some (but not all) of our VPN servers. Inside Amanah, some servers are still unblocked. See also:
https://airvpn.org/routes/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fimgsrc.ru

Kind regards

The problem seems to be with Amanah. I'm having increasing difficulties accessing multiple websites when I'm connected to a Toronto Canadian Amanah servers, however when I connect with Tech Futures Canadian servers located in Vancouver or M247 ltd Quebec Canadian servers located in Montreal, the issues are gone. Perhaps we can get more Air VPN Canadian servers from Montreal and Vancouver as those locations work fine. As of this writing, I now only connect with the Vancouver and Montreal Canadian servers. I've blacklisted all the Toronto servers.

I now try to connect using US servers, I don't feel safe connecting via Canadian servers anymore, plus when I connect to a Canadian server, I don't see important news media content on facebook, while when I'm connected to US, I see all the Canadian news content in my facebook newswire again. I wish there was better options, not enough servers in North America, they're sometimes very slow and we can't do much about it.