Not connected, Your IP: 3.14.70.203
Sign in to follow this  
Seurat12

Bootstrapping fails, cannot login

Hello,

I started using AirVPN just yesterday. The first time I used the application, it worked fine. After that, it has failed to start. I first get the "bootstrap failed" screen which you see below. Then, I am still able to login, but I get "cannot login." I have put my logs below. Any advice would be appreciated. Yes, I have tried restarting my computer and uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

image.thumb.png.cca555ce1ad2908bbcd2a9c62975dcc1.png

image.thumb.png.aa00bb65de12cbff4058f34a2c168fb7.png

Hello!

Your proxy is not responding, or maybe it is refusing connections. Check the settings in the "Preferences" > "Proxy / Tor" window. Don't use an additional proxy unless it is absolutely necessary (for example if you are behind a proxy). We infer that you configured a connection over some proxy, without credentials, from the entry which we can sneak on the screenshot you posted. For a more complete analysis please post the whole system report. Please see here to do so: https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/50663-youve-been-asked-for-a-support-filesystem-report-–-heres-what-to-do/

Kind regards