Not connected, Your IP: 3.19.30.232
KeyboardWarrior90

Can't connect to anything: "Checking Route IPv4 failed, last reason: Fetch url error:Timeout was reached"

Hello! For some reason I am unable to connect to AirVPN today. Any attempt results in the VPN client hanging on Checking IPv4 which results in a terminated connection. All settings are at their default and I've tried multiple servers withing the US. Attached as an uploaded file is the most recent log file of the issue. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

AirVPNlog.txt

I'm having the exact same problem today Sunday August 20,2023. Did anyone find a cause or solution

… and much more important than that, open your own threads for your own issues, otherwise this will quickly descend into a wild and possibly confusing troubleshooting session involving now five different setups, where neither any of you nor future readers will ever find a reference how the issue was actually resolved – and if it was, which one. Just imagine everyone participating here now providing the system report. Someone may answer to all of them in one post, but then five new posts will be made to answer that. It will evolve into five conversations in one thread.
Be advised, if the issue does turn up to have the same core, I at least merge threads or otherwise provide guidance to the resolution.

Among the most pointless, unhelpful posts one can make are those simply stating I have the same issue. I don't really understand what people hope to achieve with that. Increase the visibility? Quicken the time a fix comes along? A way to follow the thread so one gets notified of replies (for which you don't need to provide a reply)? They don't help OP's problem in any way, so please refrain from contributing that useless info unless you have useful info to contribute!

Open your own threads with details on your problem, providing the system report in case of Eddie and logs in other cases, saying what you tried already, etcetc. If you want to express that you believe the problem described by OP is similar to yours, link to the thread in your own thread; don't hijack threads of others who hope to have their issue resolved.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.