Not connected, Your IP: 52.14.221.113

Hello!

UDP (the protocol used by OpenVPN) is blocked, or OpenVPN traffic itself is blocked

. 2023.07.20 23:35:49 - OpenVPN > write UDP: Operation not permitted (code=1)
. 2023.07.20 23:35:51 - OpenVPN > write UDP: Operation not permitted (code=1)
. 2023.07.20 23:35:55 - OpenVPN > write UDP: Operation not permitted (code=1)

Usually the block comes from a packet filtering tool or an antimalware integrated tool. Since the error says "operation not permitted", the block is most likely enforced on the same machine which also runs Eddie and OpenVPN. Please check any mentioned tool and remove the block.

OpenVPN may operate in TCP too, but we recommend that you remove the block because OpenVPN is more efficient in UDP and also because you can run WireGuard which can work only on UDP.  In Eddie, you can switch to WireGuard from the "Preferences" > "Protocols" window, after you have unchecked "Automatic".

Kind regards

Unfortunately, I don't know how to know if I have these tools on my server.
Would it be OpenVPN that has installed these tools? 
Thanks for your quick reply.

Posted ... (edited)

When i unchecked "Automatic" from "protocols", I have an another error
"Eddie - Bootstrao failed" - Unable to contact provider AirVPN to obtain bootstrap information.

i don't know how to proceed. 

I can remove entierly Eddie and AirVpn to reinstall all of this ? 

Edited ... by SkyFyx

Hello!

Interestingly you did not have that problem on your first report: Eddie could contact bootstrap servers and download the needed information, but its pings and https tests were already blocked. Please check again any packet filtering tool and/or antimalware tool in your system and make sure that they do not block Eddie traffic. Please consider to disable completely those tools for a quick discernment test.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to know if I have these tools on my server.

We can't help much here. Try to remember what you installed on your system and check the running antimalware and packet filtering tools on the list of installed software.

Kind regards

Posted ... (edited)

Thanks again for your answer.

I only have Eddie installed on my system, Jellyfin and Qbittorrent. I had NordVPN before but I uninstalled it.
I don't understand where the problem comes from, because when I first launched Eddie everything worked correctly,
it's been since the system was rebooted.

ps: ok nordvpn wasn't totally uninstalled it was running a service ( kill switch ), so I think it's better now, Eddie is doing a latency test.

Edited ... by SkyFyx