Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.203.143
MelonPan

We inevitably know your real IP address. Any reference will be deleted when the connection is closed

Posted ... (edited)

Their session page said. Can someone explain this in terms of air "no logs" policy
Also, session page even show phone's user agent and what 3rd party app I'm using, its kinda creepy no?

Edited ... by MelonPan

Air's server can't get its encrypted data to you without knowing your IP address. Its the same for every VPN system. But once you disconnect from the server, Air discards that information. No log.

I haven't seen the user-agent thing, so I'll leave that for someone with a clue. 

This info is shown to you for transparency, not because it's being logged or something.
What user agent (= browser) you use to view a website is known for every request your browser does, so AirVPN simply relays this info to you. Though I don't see where you're seeing this info, unless you mean IPLeak.
The source IP address of the OpenVPN/Wireguard connection is also known to OpenVPN/Wireguard, because without it, how can the server know who sent packets, and where to send the replies?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Posted ... (edited)
22 minutes ago, OpenSourcerer said:

This info is shown to you for transparency, not because it's being logged or something.
What user agent (= browser) you use to view a website is known for every request your browser does, so AirVPN simply relays this info to you. Though I don't see where you're seeing this info, unless you mean IPLeak.
The source IP address of the OpenVPN/Wireguard connection is also known to OpenVPN/Wireguard, because without it, how can the server know who sent packets, and where to send the replies?

Sorry, i meant "session page"
I updated post Edited ... by MelonPan

@MelonPan

session page even show phone's user agent and what 3rd party app I'm using, its kinda creepy no?

Not the user agent (a user agent is a different thing) but the program name and version if your program sends it. Yes, it's an information voluntarily sent by your program. If your program does not tell the server anything, this information is not available. It is meant for your comfort so you can discern and identify your devices and programs used for each connection slot in your "Client Area" at a glance. Sometimes useful for self troubleshooting too. For example seeing an alien OS that you don't run using one of your account connection slots to some server that you don't connect to may suggest something. :D In general very useful, not creepy at all.

About the IP address, @SurprisedItWorks and @OpenSourcererexplained already, we just add that knowing the destination address is strictly necessary for every application in every network based on IP (Internet Protocol), it's not some "special" requirement of OpenVPN, WireGuard or whatever. 

Kind regards