Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.213.214
Stingg

airvpn and portforwarding with deluge installed on a router

Posted ... (edited)

hello

In the past i used mullvad but switched to airvpn as they removed port forwarding.

My setup is a router asus RT-AX88U with merlin firmwire 288.2_2 and deluge installed on the router through entware.

the vpn is configured on the router with open vpn on tun11

a script get the ipadress of tun11 and launch the deluge server binding his input and output interface to the ip of tun11 (the vpn) and the open port on the vpn is configured on deluge.

i only route the deluge traffic through the vpn, the rest does not go through

With mullvad everything worked great and the "test active port" option in deluge reported an open port.

Now with airpvn and the same setup (another port number that a updated) deluge report and error with the "test active port" (and the speed is thus horrible).

When i check on airvpn portforwarding page it see the port open

the firewall of the router is also open for that port

upnp and nat are disabled on the roter and on deluge

Does anybody have an idea?
airvpn.thumb.png.4ad37c1bee091f26c8705861b681f757.pngdeluge.png.6f0153f107984e3072b7dbc369ae26bb.pngport.thumb.png.356fcf62573e1582ae47e5443c6522bb.png

firewall.jpg

deluge.png

port.png

Edited ... by Stingg

Hello!

Your Deluge program is reachable (just tested) from the Internet, and replies properly. Your setup seems correct.

Now with airpvn and the same setup (another port number that a updated) deluge report and error with the "test active port" (and the speed is thus horrible).

Deluge tests are performed through specific servers which might be unable to reach our servers. Therefore, the performance problem should have a different cause: if it persists on well seeded torrents and regardless of the VPN server you connect to,  please feel free to open a ticket.

Kind regards