Not connected, Your IP: 18.216.251.37

I have only one device with different forwarded ports and I tried to use the same DDNS Name for 2 ports. 
but airvpn tell.me that the DDNS Name already exist.

What's the reason that I can't use the same DDNS name for two different ports for the same device?

It doesn't matter in my understanding. The DDNS name is not bound to ports, but to key pairs/devices. If you forward port 9000 and 9001 to all devices and on one you enter the DDNS name ddns1, you can reach both ports using ddns1.airdns.org. Of course, this makes things quite volatile if you use the same pair/device in multiple connections. So, for hosting server applications, a separate key pair with its own ports and DDNS name is of advantage.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

But I have only one device and one key. 

E.g.
Device: ABC
Port:123 
DDNS: test.airdns.org

Device: ABC
Port: 124
DDNS: here i can't use the same DDNS like above.  It says: DDNS already in use.

Why is it like that? 

@BKK20

Hello!

Just don't specify twice the same DDNS. If you need the same name for different ports, just make sure that all of those ports are forwarded for the same device (in your example ABC).

Kind regards

Hello, but I have only one device and one key and I can't use the same DDNS. That's the reason I ask.

11 hours ago, BKK20 said:

Hello, but I have only one device and one key and I can't use the same DDNS. That's the reason I ask.

Hello!
Understood. You need to generate another key.
Kind regards

30 minutes ago, BKK20 said:

Thanks! Do I need a new config file after that?

Hello!

Yes, a new configuration file is strictly necessary, for the key is different for each device.
If you run Eddie you need to select the key you prefer from the combo box just under the login credential fields.
If you run Bluetit+Goldcrest you can select a specific key with the air-key Goldcrest option (or airkey in Bluetit run control file).

Kind regards

I renewd the keys for device but I am not able to use the same DDNS for 2 ports. All ports are redirect to the same device. 
If I add for another port the same DDNS as another port I get still the message "DNS already in use". 
Whats the reason that I cannot use the same DDNS?

2 hours ago, BKK20 said:

I renewd the keys for device but I am not able to use the same DDNS for 2 ports. All ports are redirect to the same device. 
If I add for another port the same DDNS as another port I get still the message "DNS already in use". 
Whats the reason that I cannot use the same DDNS?

Hello!

We understand that your purpose is making multiple ports reachable on the same host with the same qualified domain name through our DDNS. If we understand correctly your purpose, you just need to select for the first (*) port the FQD name you want, and then select the same first port device for any other port which must be reachable on the same FQDN. Which is already your current configuration according to your description.
(*) In reality not necessarily the first, but any port sharing the same device.

if we misunderstood your purpose please feel free to elaborate and clarify.

Kind regards