Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.197.209
Sign in to follow this  
loganj

I'm New to Service

Does this service prevent the Internet Service Provider (ISP) from viewing the websites that I access and the e-mails that I view, send, and receive?

Furthermore, if there is a court order issued seeking information about the websites I have viewed, will that information be provided to law enforcement?

Lastly, if I pay for the service with a credit card via Paypal, does the company that runs AirVPN have access to or saves my credit card information?

Does this service prevent the Internet Service Provider (ISP) from viewing the websites that I access and the e-mails that I view, send, and receive?

The only thing your ISP will see is a connection to the AirVPN servers. Once connected, all traffic will be tunneled through the VPN. You may want to look in to preventing leaks by following the guides on the index page of the forum for your platform.

Furthermore, if there is a court order issued seeking information about the websites I have viewed, will that information be provided to law enforcement?

Simply put, Air doesn't keep anything that would be useful to law enforcement. I will let them explain in further detail.

Lastly, if I pay for the service with a credit card via Paypal, does the company that runs AirVPN have access to or saves my credit card information?

They would not have access to that information at all. Only Paypal has that info, and they do not share it with third parties.

Hello!

Yes. Your ISP can't see:

- the real origin and destinations of your packets

- the payload (the content) of your packets

- the applications you use

- the protocols you use

About e-mail, an important exception is when your mail provider is also your ISP. In that case your e-mails will in the end pass through the servers of your very same ISP and (if unencrypted) can be potentially read by it.

We don't keep logs of that kind. We don't monitor traffic and we don't log any client activity.

Absolutely not. PayPal never reveals your credit card number to the seller.

Kind regards