Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.183.137
GaryUnwin

Proton VPN doesn't understand real freedom.

From https://proton.me/blog/protesters-free-speech, I can see that Proton thinks democracy means freedom. Democracy is a form of government. Government doesn't mean freedom. Government is a form of authority.
The so-called democratic governments demanded information on an activist from proton mail. Proton gave his information to the authorities. The governments worked together to put the activist in prison.
The democratic governments work together to oppress people. A democratic authority is still an authority that oppresses people to varying degrees in different regions. There is no democracy without authority. Kingship is a form of government. Democracy is a form of government. All of them are different forms of authority.
You can choose the left wing or the right wing, but both wings belong to the same bird called authority. I don't like that particular bird.

Proton will probably yield to the demands of democratic governments without resistance again in the future? At least, mullvad resisted governments once and then gave up on port forwarding partially because mullvad chose wrong network providers that do not want port forwarding.

Linking mail with VPN is a big mistake?

You must have multiple personalities. And each of them must have it's own email and vpn provider. Do not mix them and you will be able to keep doing journalism and fighting censorship for a bit longer.

On 6/13/2023 at 2:05 AM, GR3TY said:

each of them must have it's own email and vpn provider

If a VPN is not really logging, then I can use a different VPN server for each identity.