Not connected, Your IP: 3.131.38.219
Sign in to follow this  
theroarmonster

I'm Rogers/Canada and Airvpn website is blocked

It just happened recently. I've tried 3 browsers so far. I had to reformat my laptop, then I tried to download the client and I couldn't get through. Same message in Edge, and firefox. Thankfully, I had the app on my phone. I used the VPN there, downloaded the exe file, sent it to my laptop and installed it. It's weird. 

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.0fe8ee0163c4bd9363c9d7601871ef85.png

Hello!

It really looks like your traffic to airvpn.org is hijacked. Can you access regularly  the.info (.info in place of .org) web site? Can you also tell us which IP address airvpn.org resolves into, by using your ISP DNS? You can see it with command:
nslookup airvpn.org

or alternatively
dig airvpn.org

Any other Rogers customer here who can test and report, please?

Kind regards

9 hours ago, Staff said:

Hello!

It really looks like your traffic to airvpn.org is hijacked. Can you access regularly  the.info (.info in place of .org) web site? Can you also tell us which IP address airvpn.org resolves into, by using your ISP DNS? You can see it with command:
nslookup airvpn.org

or alternatively
dig airvpn.org

Any other Rogers customer here who can test and report, please?

Kind regards

Thank you! It's weird but it only happened at night. Somewhere around 11pm est. I do remember restarting my router at 4am and sleeping. 

By morning, things seem to be fine and I didn't see the error again. I noticed all other NSFW sites and political sites are affected during that time. 

@theroarmonster

Thank you very much! Hopefully it was just a momentary DNS malfunction. Please feel free to keep us posted if the problem re-occurs and remember the airvpn.info web site in case of "emergency".

Kind regards