Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.111.183
fsy

Enthusiastic new customer

Brand new fan here after I found out that I can keep lots of permanent forwarded ports with their DDNS, all the bunch included in the subscription. Super happy to see that AirVPN does not give money to self proclaimed VPN experts acting as low level hookers and street pushers to pump reviews and comments. AirVPN sends my connection speed into orbit with regular 500+ Mbps, never found a faster VPN. Not bad for a service more than half my age. 😂🤩 Never change your attitude and keep it up, AirVPN abso-fucking-lutely FTW!!!

This forum is so old-fashioned that my grandpa loves it. It's like when I'm caught by surprise by a 16 bit console game that's more enjoyable than a last gen game. Yet the content is state-of-the-art, the community is terrific and the staff people are chilly or glacial. Kudos to everyone.

"The forum is so old-fashioned that my grandpa loves it"… right. :D
Would you say it's older than Stonehenge? Can we apply for World Heritage status yet?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

16 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

Would you say it's older than Stonehenge? Can we apply for World Heritage status yet?

My grandpa is the kind of man who dismisses a 4K 60 fps 30 GB colossal sound-track game with a yawn and a shrug, and then gets all thrilled up on a 2-minute SID-beeping demo for the C=64 because "in 1982 we didn't think it was possible to do this magic on a C=64.". If he can't compute something inside neovim he fires up bc. To start a desktop he writes manually some startx script. You see, here, in my imagination people with something in common with my grandpa work in AirVPN. 😜 That's why I wouldn't change it for any other VPN in the world. 🤩

8 hours ago, fsy said:

My grandpa is the kind of man who ... >>> To start a desktop he writes manually some startx script. <<< You see, here, in my imagination people with something in common with my grandpa work in AirVPN. 😜 That's why I wouldn't change it for any other VPN in the world. 🤩

Well, hot diggity dog! Gag me with a spoon if this isn't totally rad! I mean, I'm doing the exact same thing, it's like totally awesome!!!

On 4/14/2023 at 6:01 PM, OpenSourcerer said:

Swanky! That's the cat's pajamas, mod! Can we get the community to step up and cut the red tape, so we can get this show on the road?

On 4/15/2023 at 7:08 PM, pj said:

Well, hot diggity dog! Gag me with a spoon if this isn't totally rad! I mean, I'm doing the exact same thing, it's like totally awesome!!!

You have in common some deviant love for bizarre and eccentric matters. 🤣  Guess if someone intimates you "conform!" you bring your hand to the gun.

20 hours ago, fsy said:
You have in common some deviant love for bizarre and eccentric matters. 🤣  Guess if someone intimates you "conform!" you bring your hand to the gun.

Hear hear from what pulpit comes the sermon. 😁
Best wishes little rebel. 🤗