Not connected, Your IP: 100.26.135.252

Longtime AirVPN user, since 2012, and I would choose no other VPN! Very, very pleased over the years! Thank you team! Meanwhile, for some reason my phone has just recently gotten around to updating to Eddie 3.0, however, now Eddie only stays connected to a server for a few minutes at a time! It is constantly disconnecting. There is no problem connecting to a server, however, it will only stay connected for a few minutes. Has anyone else had this issue, and is there a known solution? Thank you for your time!

Laurelli

<my rant>Privacy is a right and expectation that the citizens of the world once enjoyed, but took for granted, and have lost. Today we are made to believe that we only need privacy if we are doing something wrong. I do not believe this lie. Today we are told by our governments that we can have no expectations of privacy, for our own "safety" and for "the greater good" of society. Personally, I don't need a big brother to protect me, and I will NEVER choose to surrender my rights and my liberties for so-called safety and security from a boogie man. I will continue to use services, such as AirVpn, in order to exercise my right and expectation of privacy. Would that the sheep would learn.</end rant>

15 hours ago, XQWeir97 said:

Longtime AirVPN user, since 2012, and I would choose no other VPN! Very, very pleased over the years! Thank you team! Meanwhile, for some reason my phone has just recently gotten around to updating to Eddie 3.0, however, now Eddie only stays connected to a server for a few minutes at a time! It is constantly disconnecting. There is no problem connecting to a server, however, it will only stay connected for a few minutes. Has anyone else had this issue, and is there a known solution? Thank you for your time!

Hello and thank you very much for your great feedback!

Do you experience the instability with WireGuard, OpenVPN or both? If you haven't tested both, could you please do it and report whether you have the same problem or not? You can switch between them simply by tapping the VPN type icon on the main and other views. Also, we suggest that you send us a report (in a ticket, for privacy reasons) generated by Eddie while the problem is ongoing or has just occurred. In the "Log" view you can tap the paper plane icon and send the whole report to one of our web sites. Eddie will tell you back the link to it, which you should then send to us. You can anytime delete the report and anyway it will be automatically deleted in 30 days.

Kind regards